REPORTING TO: Supervisor, Asst. Manager, General Manager
STATUS: Full Time
This position contributes to Hubbard and Cravens success by ensuring that our service and store standards are met. Provides exemplary customer service and constructs/pours/serves premium quality beverages.
Essential responsibilities include:
• Maintains knowledge of register functions.
• Efficiently rings customer orders, following our cash handling guidelines, taking full responsibility for drawer accuracy.
• Welcomes and connects with each and every guest, building relationships and repeat business. Learns names, drink orders, etc.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of H&C products and shares accordingly with guests.
• Makes/brews coffee and espresso drinks according to H&C standards/recipes.
• Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Maintains and stocks all products.
• Actively suggests additional products to every customer in order to enhance service/improve sales.
• Maintains cleanliness of store, outdoor areas, and bathrooms. Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning checklist.
• Attends store meetings/training programs.
• Reports to work on scheduled days, on time.
• Communicates with management and peers to solve problems and improve service; maintains a good attitude and positive morale.
• Assists with opening/closing store.
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends and some holidays, early mornings and late evenings.
• Must be able to lift and carry 40 pounds.
• Must be able to stand, walk, lift, and bend for long periods of time.
• Must be able to demonstrate competency as outlined in the training schedule.
• Possess excellent people skills and an outgoing personality.
To apply, please email a letter of interest and resume to Tim Carter, District Manager, at email@example.com.